|RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary depending on who you talk to - RSS allows you to keep up to date with "feeds" on the web without revealing your email address. A feed can contain anything from news headlines, comment updates and events information to hourly witty jokes, daily rock history or quite simply useful links.|
If you have a relatively new web browser you probably have a RSS reader, there are however easier ways of keeping track of your growing number of feeds... consider some of the options at the bottom of this page.
Feeds found on this Website
Web Browsers with RSS Readers
- The Firefox web browser which is quite capable of handling feeds but not primarily a feed reader, it's a great browser!
- The Flock web browser which has a great feed reading feature... Flock is powered by the Mozilla Application Framework which powers Firefox too! It also intergrates itself with some sites ie. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Digg, Wordpress, Blogger, Flicker and many more, check it out, you might well like it!
- Got Internet Explorer (IE)? We encourage you to dump it for one of the above!
Stand-Alone Feed RSS Readers
- Check out RSS Bandit for a fully fledged open-source RSS reader with many a fancy feature.
- The Feed Reader reader seems an obvious option.
- See Google's list of feed readers should you feel so inclined.